Construction Surveying in Saskatchewan & Western Canada
Milltek Surveys Ltd. possesses the expert and precise construction surveyor skills which help bring our clients’ engineered designs to life. We have earned a reputation for delivering quality service and outstanding workmanship. Our motto “Right to the Mill” (short for millimeter hence Mill-tek) is what we strive for in all projects that demand precision and accuracy.
If you need a surveyor on site, Milltek Surveys Ltd. will accommodate you and provide solutions.
Our construction survey services throughout Saskatchewan & Western Canada include the following:
- Survey As-Builts for Quality Control and Turn over
- Civil Earth Works, Grade Staking, Roads, Bridges, Pads, Underground Facilities
- Topographic Surveys
- Pile Layouts — Pile pinning, Pile cut offs, and Pile capping
- Concrete Buildings and Foundations — Anchor Bolts, Column Erecting, Pedestals, and Engineered Layouts
- Survey for Engineering and Design
- Equipment Installation Surveys for Mods, Buildings, Tanks, Vessels, Pumps, and Towers
- Pipeline Surveys for Above and Below Ground Pipelines, Pipeline Integrity, and Weld Mapping
- Volume Surveys
- Underground Facility Locating
- Utility Mapping and Data Management